Local instructor-led live XRP training courses in Sweden.
XRP Course Outlines
|rippleforfinmgrs||Ripple for Financial Managers||7 hours||Ripple (formerly known as OpenCoin) is an open-source, real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network. It is based on a shared, public database (ledger) that allows for distributed payments, exchanges and remittances. Ripple is used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how Ripple works by examining real-world case studies and stepping through set of in-class live transactions on the Blockchain.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Ripple integrates into existing payment systems
- Understand the concepts behind cryptographically signed transactions, fiat currencies, and Ripple's internal currency (XRP).
- Use Ripple as an alternative remittance option
- Conduct cross-border payments with retail customers, corporations, and other banks
- Use tokens to represent fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodity, frequent flier miles, mobile minutes and more.
- Financial managers
- Bank managers
- Credit card company representatives
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Weekend XRP courses, Evening XRP training, XRP boot camp, XRP instructor-led, Weekend XRP training, Evening XRP courses, XRP coaching, XRP instructor, XRP trainer, XRP training courses, XRP classes, XRP on-site, XRP private courses, XRP one on one training