Local, instructor-led live XRP training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and case studies the fundamentals of XRP.
XRP training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live XRP training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Sweden or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Sweden. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
XRP Course Outlines
Ripple (formerly known as OpenCoin) is an open-source, real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network. It is based on a shared, public database (ledger) that allows for distributed payments, exchanges and remittances. Ripple is used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how Ripple works by examining real-world case studies and stepping through a set of in-class live transactions on the Blockchain.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Ripple integrates into existing payment systems
- Understand the concepts behind cryptographically signed transactions, fiat currencies, and Ripple's internal currency (XRP).
- Use Ripple as an alternative remittance option
- Conduct cross-border payments with retail customers, corporations, and other banks
- Use tokens to represent fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodity, frequent flier miles, mobile minutes and more.
- Financial managers
- Bank managers
- Credit card company representatives
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Upcoming XRP Courses
Weekend XRP courses, Evening XRP training, XRP boot camp, XRP instructor-led, Weekend XRP training, Evening XRP courses, XRP coaching, XRP instructor, XRP trainer, XRP training courses, XRP classes, XRP on-site, XRP private courses, XRP one on one training