- Convergence of web and mobile
Reasons for Developing Progressive Web Apps
- speed and performance (compared to websites)
- offline capabilities
- push notifications
- improved bounce rates
- app-like feel and functionality
- bypassing of App Stores
Enabling Your Website
- secure HTTPS connection
- JSON Manifest
- Service Worker
Building Your First Progressive Web App (PWA)
Using Service Workers to Enable Your App to Work Offline
- Caching data
- Serving push notifications
- Updating content
- Data manipulation
Event Listeners and Commands
- Customizing responses to network requests depending on whether online/offline status
- Data persistence and messaging
- Accessing Cache API, Fetch API, IndexedDB API, postMessage(), etc.
- Increasing user engagement through Notification API
Using Cached Assets in Your Application
Configuring Web App Manifest
- Adding the app to the Home Screen
Application Shell Architecture
Troubleshooting the PWA
Deploying the PWA to an App Store
Summary and Conclusion
- A mobile device.
- Ability to run Google Chrome on mobile device.
- Web developers
- App developers
It provided a solid foundation of RxSwift that will serve as a good launching point to improve our current Rx implementation.
Dan Nichols - SurveyMonkey
Course - Reactive Programming for iOS with RxSwift
część o RxJS
Kacper - INWEBIT Sp. z o.o.
Course - Reactive Programming with Angular RxJS
Though an online training, the interactivity with the trainer was remarkable and was always available to provide valuable sources to complement the training. I am very satisfied.