Local, instructor-led live Business training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and case studies the fundamentals of Business.
Business training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Business trainings in Sweden can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
|wofe2||Managing Accountancy in WOFE (Whole Own Foreign Enterprise) in China||7 hours||Creation of this course has been motivated by the steep learning curve of learning how the accounting system works in China. It is targeted at foreigners who work for, manage or have founded a Whole Own Foreign Enterprise (WOFE) in China. It allows participants to choose, cooperate and control an accounting company. The course has been developed by a foreign entrepreneur supported by a Chinese accountant.|
|complcn1||Management of Compliance Risk in China||21 hours||Audience |
All staff who need a working knowledge of Compliance and the Management of Risk for companies doing business in People's Republic of China.
It can be tailored to deal with specific regional laws (e.g. company head-quartered in Germany but operating in China).
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case Studies
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the major facets of Compliance and the national and international efforts being made to manage the risk related to it
- Define the ways in which a company and its staff might set up a Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Detail the roles of Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer and how they should be integrated into a business
- Understand some of the other “hot spots” in Financial Crime – especially as they relate to International Business, Offshore Centres and High-Net-Worth Clients
|h2020||Applying for Horizon 2020 Funding||14 hours||This training course has been created for professionals from all sectors: academia, research institutes, SMEs, large corporations, NGOs, etc. It is not designed for academic purposes, but offers practical advice how to create a proposal with the maximum chance of being awarded funding and communicate your proposal to evaluators in order to get maximum impact |
This course focuses on how to create a commercially viable product and how to win Horizon 2020 funding. You will be given current real-world examples from a number of industries in order to learn how to create a world class product, then you are going to learn how to write a proposal which is going to have the maximum likelihood of being awarded finance. Each course member will have the opportunity to create a product and learn how to write a proposal.
After completing the course, you will have all the tools and knowledge to be able to create a winning proposal. You will know what works and what doesn’t and will be able to rate your ideas in accordance with the Horizon 2020 scoring criteria
If you are thinking about applying for Horizon 2020 funding, you cannot afford not to take this course
|scmchina||Supply Chain Management in China||14 hours||SCM (Supply Chain Management) refers to the control of activities involved in taking goods and materials from supplier to consumer. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of SCM as they apply to the China market. This training is aimed at managers who wish to enter the Chinese market. It includes a series of discussions, case studies and exercises to help participants prepare for real-world implementation and practice.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the dynamics of SCM in China vs SCM in other countries
- Take advantage of China-specific innovations in the supply chain to develop an SCM strategy
- Implement an integrated end-to-end approach to SCM
- Negotiate on price with local suppliers
- Identify key global sourcers and other players in the China supply chain
- Conduct a detailed analysis of common business sourcing problems in China
- Sourcing Managers
- Persons involved in the SCM process
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and hands-on practice
|digimarketingchina||Digital Marketing in China||14 hours||This training is best suited for people into Digital Marketing and Strategies. The training covers the concepts essential to gain traction in China through digital media. It introduces key digital marketing concepts, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing and SEO. By the end of the training we understand the importance of analytics and good strategy with suitable examples.|
|chinesecompete||Competing in China||14 hours||There are very few cases where western businesses managed to successfully compete in China. This course analyzes success stories and failures of both, western companies and Chinese companies in Chinese markets. |
We will be mostly focusing on Technology and Software industries.
This course is for Western Managers trying to create strategies for entering or competing in China.
|200||International Business Etiquette||14 hours|| |
International Business Etiquette is not about rules & regulations but is particularly important for personal working or traveling for business.
Knowledge of international business etiquette is relevant for conducting meetings, building relationships with others and demonstrating respect for local culture.
In the business world, good business etiquette means that you act professionally and exercise proper manners when engaging with others in your profession.
This course is design to enhance and Benefits Professional on the following .
- Enhanced Personal & Professional image.
- Mastering International Protocol & personal diplomacy.
- Proficiency and competence in various forms of corporate and diplomatic communication.
- Increased self-confidence in official, formal and informal contacts.
- Sharpened professional communication skills.
- Increased confidence in public relations.
- Perfected understanding of formal and informal dress, including evening attire.
- Enhanced ability to work in international environment, understanding key elements of cross-cultural communication and refined competence in contacts with partners’ from all over the world.
|203||Chinese Business Culture & Etiquettes in China||14 hours||INTRODUCTION |
China: a developing country and the world’s second largest economy. China’s rapid market transformation and economic expansion supported by a series of government reforms is now an attractive destination to do business and seek jobs opporrtunites. .
Chinese business culture and etiquette can be a little different than Western business practices. As you start to seek jobs opportunities or expand your business in China, it is important to have at least a basic understanding of Chinese business culture and etiquette. Knowing and practicing common customs will also help you relax, avoid embarrassment, and focus on building success.
When it comes to Chinese business etiquette, there is just one overarching rule:
When in China, do as the Chinese do!
The main learning and development objectives is to lean and gain new skills knowledge in Chinese Business Culture and Social etiquette that helps Corporate Representatives, Professionals to do a job well in China.
|209||Planning and Managing Press Conference and Media Enquiries||14 hours||This course is designed to help Managers and Executives understand the Important and organizational of Press Conference. Participants will be introduced to the important of Press Conference, tools such as understanding the media, building a relationship with the media, writing press releases, preparing press kits, organizing a press conference, and dealing with media interviews. The interactive workshop will also provide useful tips on how to establish and enhance an organization’s responsiveness to the media and how to maintain good relations with media representatives and organizations. |
• Developing competencies in the area of organizational of Press Conference
• Increasing the efficiency of Managing Press Conference and Media Enquiries
• Attaining the knowledge of how to get to the underlying needs and expectations of journalist
• Building strong and sustainable relationships with members of the press or media
• Expanding the positive image of the company in the market
• Identifying, reducing, and overcoming objections and barriers
• Developing skills to communicate clearly and effectively
• Those who are interested in harnessing the power of public relations to better achieve organizational
• Managers/Executives who need to establish and maintain effective media relations
• Those who need to gain a better understanding of PR tools like press releases, press kits and press
• Those who wish to learn how to handle media interviews to achieve positive results
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Chinese Business Culture & Etiquettes in China - Uppsala||Mon, 2019-03-11 09:30||2530EUR / 3330EUR|
|Chinese Business Culture & Etiquettes in China - Uppsala||Tue, 2019-04-30 09:30||2530EUR / 3330EUR|
|Chinese Business Culture & Etiquettes in China - Uppsala||Wed, 2019-06-26 09:30||2530EUR / 3330EUR|
|Chinese Business Culture & Etiquettes in China - Stockholm, Hötorget||Thu, 2019-07-11 09:30||2530EUR / 3130EUR|
|Chinese Business Culture & Etiquettes in China - Uppsala||Wed, 2019-08-14 09:30||2530EUR / 3330EUR|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|OCEB2 OMG Certified Expert in BPM - Business Intermediate Exam Preparation||Göteborg||Tue, 2019-02-26 09:30||3510EUR / 4310EUR|
|Apache Spark MLlib||Göteborg||Mon, 2019-03-18 09:30||5679EUR / 6879EUR|
|Docker for Developers and System Administrators||Göteborg||Wed, 2019-03-20 09:30||2430EUR / 3030EUR|
|Hyperledger Fabric for Beginners||Göteborg||Fri, 2019-03-29 09:30||2124EUR / 2524EUR|
|IoT security||Linköping||Tue, 2019-07-02 09:30||4455EUR / 5255EUR|
We are looking to expand our presence in Sweden!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!