7 timmar (vanligtvis 1 dag inklusive pauser)
There are no specific requirements needed to attend this course.
What is the GDPR
- What is personal data / sensitive data
- Picking your team
- Understanding GDPR terms
- Privacy by design and privacy by default
Appointing a team
- Choosing the people to help with GDPR (legal, marketing, IT, hr)
- What is a DPO and do you need one
- Determine if its personal datata
- Who can access data
- How and where data is stored i.e. electronically or paper-based
- Securing data
Rights and obligations
- Data Subjects and their rights
- Controller’s obligations
- Processor’s obligations
- Dealing with data requests
- International data transfers
- What is a data breach
- Fines and penalties
- Third-party services
- Internatinal data transfers
Developing policies and procedures (legal issues)
- Document legal basis for having the data
- Establish codes of conduct for collecting and handling data
- Examine outside third-party contracts with other suppliers
- Updating data – you need to ensure data you hold is updated
- Update privacy notices and procedures as GDPR changes
- Update contracts as needed.
Jag trivdes i allmänhet av tränaren.
Gideon Balasingam - Fairtrade International
The preparation and knowledge of the trainer.
The training was very informative and relevant to the realities of what we are dealing with. it was very eye-opening to understand how to deal with data of UE residents. The trainer was very informed and prepared on the subject.
Isaac Rewa - Fairtrade International
The variety of the information shared and the clarity to explain terms in plain English.
Arisbe Mendoza - Fairtrade International